Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Fabric of Our Lives!




























Sometimes you just can't believe what genes can do - My sister and I live 800 miles apart and have never had the pleasure of helping each other decorate their homes. So imagine my surprise when I visited her last week, and found that she and I had purchased the same fabric.. There are thousands and thousands of fabrics - so what are the chances that we would choose the same one?! While my sister had a roman shade and a wonderful bed covered in it, I had an ottoman and drapes made out of the same fabric. This incredible velvet is rich burnt rust, burgundy, and caramel. It is my all time most favorite fabric - I'll take those drapes with me when I die. I wonder if I can make a coat out of it? Or how about a tablecloth for the harvest time of year?

No comments: