Translate

Monday, May 16, 2011

Wild Coral Reef at Shedd Aquarium

http://www.trendirs,com/





Coral Exhibit at the Wild Reef in the Shedd Aquarium



unknown






unknown






Carette in Paris



Colefax and Fowler














It has been several days now since our visit to the Shedd Aquarium and I still can't get the pictures of the coral in the Wild Reef out of my mind. Soft palettes of lacy underwater gracefulness- a very calming sight. I realized that my favorite picture of the coral was also my favorite decorating color scheme- blushy pink, cremes, murky greens and browns. These pictures are exact color replicas of the underwater pictures taken at the aquarium. All of these rooms evoke a calm, graceful elegance, just like the coral picture. I couldn't resist adding the beautiful ladies dressed in fashion inspired by the dancing coral.

No comments: