Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beets and Blue Bowtie Pasta Salad






When my daughter  spotted this beautiful pasta, I knew I had to buy it and  create a pretty dish.  The turquoise and black color was striking and very unique.  Contrasting the colors, I roasted red beets and cubed them, tossed in yellow cherry tomatoes, and a little sprinkling of  room temperature goat cheese. To finish the dish, I   I drizzled a champagne vinaigrette over the top and garnished it with viola's from the garden.  It was perfect for a light summer dinner.  I found this bag at Home Goods and after googling  to find where I could purchase it regularly, I did not have any luck. But I did find a similar one on Amazon that's black and white striped bow ties- very cute and has  lots of possibilities!

No comments: